Not everything is a priority, although it can often feel, at the moment, that it is.
Whatever you’re working on, there are always the Most Urgent, Important, or Most Valuable projects or tasks. We've found a simple strategic tool for taking action on the things that matter most. You separate your actions based on four possibilities:
1. Urgent and important (tasks you will do immediately).
2. Important, but not urgent (tasks you will schedule to do later).
3. Urgent, but not important (tasks you will delegate to someone else).
4. Neither urgent nor important (tasks that you will eliminate).
Then start with the most important priority first. At the end of the day, you review performance against these priorities.
If you didn’t get everything accomplished, start the next day with your number one priority.
How to prioritize your Tasks using Prisma?
1. Write down a daily action list and develop the habit of actually doing the list. This is why it’s important not to overestimate how much you can realistically do in a day!
2. Prioritize them using the PRIORITY tag!
3. Change the status of your daily tasks to IN PROGRESS while you working on it. Mark DONE when you have finished it. So you will have a better overview of your to-dos and you can accomplish them on time!
Your Prisma team!